Property no longer active
Sorry, but this Detached Bungalow in Knapp is no longer available. PSPC sells thousands of properties every year.
Carse of Gowrie, Inchture, Errol, Longforgan, St. Madoes
The Carse of Gowrie, flanked by the Sidlaw Hills and the magnificent River Tay, has seen the rapid expansion of numerous long-established villages over the past 20 years or so, with developers spurred on by demand from commuters making for work in Dundee and Perth.
Near Perth and a few miles downriver from the distinctive landmark of Kinnoull Hill, the communities of St Madoes and Glencarse are separated by the A90 dual carriageway which links the big cities which bookend the Carse.
Around the midway mark and off the main road is Errol, with the 1831 "Cathedral of the Carse" the most distinctive village landmark.
Closer to the City of Discovery are the by-passed villages of Inchture, renowned for its avenue of 19th Century Giant Redwood trees, and Longforgan, with its A-listed Mercat Cross and traditional whitewashed cottages providing a reminder of times past.